We’ve arrived at February which means it’s time for month two of my new REAL Ways to Save Money on the AIP Diet series. In a nut shell, these blog posts are intended to highlight a plethora of ways to save on Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) elimination phase compliant foods.
Because who doesn’t want to save money, right?!
Here you’ll find a helpful list of in-season produce, printable coupons, online coupon codes plus savings tips! Hopefully these posts will help bring your cost per AIP meal down and nutrition intake up. Whether you’re new to the AIP journey or are a seasoned vet, I’m confident anyone searching for true health can benefit from what these posts contain.
Cheapest AIP Fruits & Vegetables for February:
When buying healthy fruits and vegetables in season, you’re not only getting the most delicious flavor but you’re also getting the best price. February offers lots of great fruits and vegetables – perfect for anyone needing to detox a bit! Thanks to Google, here is what I found for this month that will help you save money…
Broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, citris fruits (orange, grapefruit, etc), kale, leeks, parsnips, radishes, spinach, sweet potatoes and turnips.
AIP Printable Coupons:
Typically, each coupon can be printed twice per device. If you know of any other printable coupons, go ahead and leave it in the comment so others can use it to save money too! (Be sure check ingredient labels on any product you purchase.)
$3.00 off any Earthbound Farm Product – click the link then scroll all the way down!
Other Ways to Save Money In-Store:
- Don’t forget to check Ibotta for AIP compliant rebates, which will help you further save money. I would list them all, however, the available rebates vary by location and stores. If you’re unfamiliar with this rebate app, check out my post here. In my opinion, it’s the only one worth using – I’ve racked up over $500 in *real* cash back! WOOT!
- Whole Foods has an app with coupons that scan at the register straight from your phone. I do not live near a Whole Foods so I am not sure what’s currently available. You can go here to learn more.
- Kroger has a nice selection of digital coupons. This is the store I most frequently shop and I’m always able to redeem at least a couple digital coupons each time I pick up my AIP products.
Ways to Save Money Online:
ShopAIP.com is offering free shipping on orders $49 or more!.
$10 Off $99 with code FEB19TENOFF at LuckyVitamin.com! Offer valid 2/5 to 2/11.
10% Off Your First Order with code FEB1019 at LuckyVitamin.com! Offer valid 2/1 to 2/28.
Get an extra 25% OFF your first order when you sign up at ThriveMarket.com!
If you found this information helpful, please “Like” my Facebook page for future posts!
Happy saving! ♥
Latest posts by Jordan (see all)
- AIP Honey “Nut” Granola (+ 7 Delicious Ways to Enjoy It!) - February 20, 2019
- AIP Meal Plan: 2/18/19 – 2/24/19 + Help From My Daughter! - February 17, 2019
- Tiger Butter Review (A Nut Butter Alternative) + Giveaway! - February 12, 2019