Hey guess what! I’m feeling TONS better, which means I was a meal prepping maniac over the weekend! Every time I print off and fill out a fresh meal plan sheet, I feel super organized and in charge, especially after a crazy holiday weekend.
Have you used one yet? 😀 I can’t AIP without it.
Just wanted to say a shout out to a few of you…. Thanks, Casey, Cynthia, Nancy, Martin, Ligia and Jessica for your recent downloads of the worksheet. Hopefully it helps you take charge of your AIP menu and move your health goals closer!
I’m so glad to have flavor in my plan this go around… If you recall, the last time I posted a meal plan it was very bland and boring, which was all my stomach could handle due to some crazy health stuff.
Random side note, look forward to an update on the whole Functional Medicine thing later this week, complete with a blank example of the initial paper work/questionnaire. That way, if you’re wanting to see this type of doctor too, you’ll have an idea of what the first visit will be like, what types of questions are asked, etc.
Aren’t these just the cutest most *perfect* pudding cups?! They were waiting for me at a nearby thrift store and cost only 50¢ each. I’m not sure how many ounces they are but they make for the ideal amount for an afternoon snack. I just cover the top with a bit of plastic wrap and store in the fridge for whenever.
I should have waited a bit longer for the gelatin to set before adding the tapioca pudding over top but it most certainly did not affect taste. Delicious! And they look beautiful for Spring. ♥
If you are super new to AIP and need How-To tips on meal prepping…
…you might want to visit my original post. That article goes into detail on exactly how to meal plan and prep. Going forward, I’ll assume folks know the basic concepts so I’ll only be discussing my latest meal plan. Typically, I have two recipes picked out for breakfast, two for lunch and two for dinner and will just alternate them all.
Again, if you need some help on how to start a meal plan and prepping, go here.
My Personal AIP Meal Plan: 4/22/19 – 4/28/19 (No Reintros)
- Lemon Blueberry Banana Bread + Warm Mug of Homemade Bone Broth, With 1 Scoop Collage Peptides
- Carrot Bacon Breakfast Fritters, Grapefruit + Warm Mug of Homemade Bone Broth, With 1 Scoop Collage Peptides
- Chicken Apple Waffles and Kiwa Chips
- Rosemary Roasted Pear & Butternut Squash Soup and Casabi Crackers
- Tapioca Pudding over Strawberry-Hibiscus Gelatin and small strawberry pieces (SO YUM!)
- Pickles and/or Olives
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie with Colcannon and Sweet Potato Fries (omit pepper)
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo and Chapati Bread
This Lemon Blueberry Banana Bread recipe by Michelle over at Unbound Wellness is absolutely divine. I took the picture above before I added the glaze but wanted to note that I sprinkled it with dried lavender buds instead of lemon zest (because zest makes my stomach hurt for some reason).
Hungry for more? “Like” my Facebook page! to catch the next Meal Plan post!
Happy meal prepping, fellow AIP-ers! ♥
Latest posts by Jordan (see all)
- How to Appreciate & Savor Limited Food Freedom on AIP - November 1, 2019
- Amazon: Wild Planet Skipjack Tuna Just $2.43 per Can! - October 29, 2019
- ShopAIP: Buy Waffle Mix, Get Pizza Crust Mix FREE! - October 28, 2019