Love snacks as much as I do? Then I’m excited to share my current favs with you!
The reason I am SO into buying easy items like this while following the Autoimmune Protocol (on a budget, of course!) is because life happens. Here are some real life moments where easy snacks come in handy: Netflix marathons, road trips, work, when the Instant Pot is taking forever, just because, food boredom and PMS… to name a few. 😉
I’m finding success with AIP because I give myself grace and buy the dang snacks. Being prepared is everything.
AIP Snacks on Amazon:
- BARNANA ORGANIC PLANTAIN CHIPS: Absolutely amazing ridged plantain chips for just $3.56 per bag! This brand and variety is my absolute fav but I *only* buy them from Amazon. Why? They sell for a whopping $4.99 at grocery stores like Natural Grocers and Whole Foods.
- EPIC PORK CRACKLINGS: Did you know Amazon has the 2.5 ounce bags of Pork Cracklings (Maple Bacon) for just $2.79?! As a price comparison, Walmart sells them for $3.99.
- HOMEGROWN ORGANIC FARMS ORGANIC FREEZE DRIED FRUIT: Hope on over to Amazon to snag a 50% off coupon valid on the 1.2 ounce Apple, Grape and Blueberry varieties of Homegrown Organic Freeze Dried Fruit plus free shipping for Prime members! This deal IS NOT at Subscribe & Save promotion. Anyone, even non-Prime members, receive 50% off – no coupon code required. Simply clip the coupon (click on the green button), add any one of the three varieties to your cart then proceed to checkout. Simple!
Grand total? $9.89 for all three! 😀
PRO TIP: To make each one last longer, portion them out into snack-size baggies. Doing so, if following the suggested serving sizes per product, will provide a grand total of 11 snacks (89¢ each) and it counts towards meal prepping! Add in an AIP Meal Plan & Habit Tracker and BOOM! A successful week waiting to happen.
Not bad for some AIP complaint, convenient and completely healthy pre-packaged goodies. ♥
*All Amazon prices are subject to change without notice. Affiliate commission earned goes to the Healthy Fat & Fit author, Jordan Candido. Posts like this help defray the costs of content creation. Your support is deeply appreciated.
Latest posts by Jordan (see all)
- AIP Pico de Gallo (SIMPLE to Make and Nightshade-Free!) - July 13, 2019
- 5 Ways I Practice Self-Care That Aren’t Food Related - July 12, 2019
- Love Snacks? Check Out My Under $10 AIP Snack Haul - June 14, 2019