Remember the macaroons I talked about in yesterdays post? Here’s the recipe! These Macaroons are Paleo plus they’re easy to make so that’s a total win. Not only do they make for a delicious dessert but they’re also a fantastic way to get in some extra healthy fat. They’re so good even my kids eat them. ♥
This is my go-to treat when I’m having cravings and is even the perfect thing to just pop in my mouth if I’m needing something to hold me over until dinner. 😉 All the ingredients are common and easy to purchase at nearly any retailer so no need to worry over finding exotic products.
All you do is toss everything into your handy food processor, pulse a few times, scoop onto a plate then refrigerate until firm! Easy peasy. Now just try not to eat them all in one sitting.
Coconut Macaroons (Paleo)
- 1 Cup Coconut Flakes Unsweetened
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil Organic & Unrefined
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup Organic
Put all ingredients into a food processor.
Pulse until well combined
Scoop by the spoonful (about 1 tbsp each) onto a plate.
Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
I use unrefined coconut oil because it has the delicious coconut flavor and smell still left in it, which adds to the tastiness. As always, purchase organic products whenever possible!
Latest posts by Jordan (see all)
- 3 Ways to Assign Yourself Value & Support Autoimmune Health - July 10, 2018
- In Season Summer Produce + 52 Paleo & AIP Recipes! - July 5, 2018
- Examples of Real AIP Meals For a More Healthful Life! - July 2, 2018