Wow! Calling all Wild Planet Tuna fans! Currently, Amazon.com is offering up a $5.00 off coupon on this 12-Pack of Skipjack Wild Tuna when you Subscribe & Save. After all discounts, the final cost per can is only $2.43.
That’s an incredible price considering even Walmart sells each can in-store for $5.88.
Ingredients: Skipjack Tuna, Sea Salt
Product Decription: “Count on Wild Planet’s Wild Skipjack Tuna to provide big tuna flavor harvested with sustainable practices. Each can provides omega 3, protein and more of the nutritional ingredients that you want, while leaving out the fillers, added water or oils you don’t. Plus, our canned tuna is gluten free, non-GMO and OU Kosher Pareve, so you can feel good about what you’re feeding your family.”
Don’t be intimated by the Subscribe & Save option! It’s incredibly easy (and free!) to cancel if you simply want to subscribe in order to get this deal. In fact, I order then cancel quite frequently just for the added discount. 😉
Here’s how to order this Wild Planet deal…
- Click here then select the $5.00 coupon (as pictured above).
- Next, select the Subscribe & Save option to check out.
- Complete the checkout process.
- Once the product is delivered, go to the “Your Subscribe & Save Items” under your account.
- Cancel from there, no questions asked! Easy! You’ll never be re-billed after that.
Need some recipe inspiration for your AIP Meal Plan worksheet? Michelle over at Unbound Wellness has a delicious Avocado Tuna Salad recipe you might want to try. It has just the right amount of crunch to it due to the beautiful use of red onions and… APPLES! Makes me want to scoop a heaping mouthful up with some sweet potato chips!
BONUS: If you’d rather purchase this tuna at a local store, there is a $1.00 off printable coupon here, valid on any one Wild Planet product (limit 2 per device).
*Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
Latest posts by Jordan (see all)
- Possible Autoimmune Reactions to Perfume (+ What I Use!) - December 29, 2019
- AIP Zucchini & Tuna Rolls: Perfect Finger Food, Appetizer! - December 23, 2019
- How to Appreciate & Savor Limited Food Freedom on AIP - November 1, 2019