Ya’ll, I’ve got the most exciting recipe to share with you today. It’s chock full of insane healing nutrition, has an incredibly smooth texture and is a lovely shade of Fall orange… but trust me, it’s the perfect sauce for any time of year.
As you may already know, Adam, of Adamimmune, is a really good friend of mine and he recently shared his easy and versatile recipe that he calls Orange Sauce and it’s amazing. It’s so good, in fact, that I just have to share it with you all – you’ll thank me when you try it! But let’s be clear, all the creative genius goes to him. 😉
Check out his video…
You may be wondering what the purpose for this sauce is and the answer is… that it’s ideal for everything. Seriously! Heat it up and have a warm bowl of soup, dip veggies in it, pour it over meat, use it as a salad dressing or even as a type of no-mato sauce! Trust me, you can’t go wrong. It’s now an absolute staple in my fridge. The best part? It’s SO EASY!!
Here’s all you’ll need…
- Pink Himalayan Salt, Frontier
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bragg’s
An easy and versatile AIP recipe
- 1 pound carrots
- 1 c radishes
- 2 tbsp basil fresh
- 3/4 c olive oil extra virgin and organic
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger fresh, peeled
- 3 cloves garlic fresh
- 2-3 tbsp lime juice fresh
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
Peel the whole pound of carrots then roughly chop them and the radishes (unpeeled) into pieces. Boil together until soft.
Place all ingredients, including softened carrots and radishes, into a blender and blend into a smooth liquid. Don't be afraid to let it blend for a while. I let mine run for several minutes.
Pour into a glass container and refrigerate overnight or use warm right away!
Be sure to come back and share what uses you’ve discovered for this amazing sauce because I’d sure love to know! ♥ And don’t forget to check out Adam’s helpful AIP YouTube channel… Adamimmune!
*Why am I on the Autoimmune Protocol Diet? Check out my story here!
Latest posts by Jordan (see all)
- Baking Flours on the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) + FREE Download! - December 14, 2018
- AIP Oatmeal Recipe + My Easy Day-on-a-Plate Meals! - December 11, 2018
- Herbs and Spices on the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) + FREE Download! - December 10, 2018